A Mobile home located on Mutton Hollow Rd. was a total loss after the structure ignited Monday afternoon.
According to Katherine Cagle of the Seymour Volunteer Fire Department, approximately 8,000 gallons of water were required to put out the flames.
Cagle said nobody was home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries sustained during the incident.
Sue Crocket, neighbor and step-mother of the home’s resident, confirmed the home was vacant at the time of the fire.... read the rest of the story by Subscribing now.