Monday, Feb. 20—
• A personal injury incident was reported on the Parkway at 10:38 p.m. that netted an arrest.
• An ambulance was sent to an address on Sequoia Road at 1:48 p.m.
• At 5:37 p.m. some property damage was reported to police on Pine Mountain Road.
• An arrest was made following a report of a shoplifter on the Parkway at 6:13 p.m.
• An ambulance was requested on Music Road at 6:31 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 21—
• A property damage report was made on Valley Heights Road at 1:06 a.m.
• Another property damage report was taken at 8:06 a.m. on Rainbow Road.
• A suspicious person was gone on arrival on the Parkway after being reported at 11:10 a.m.
• An ambulance was sent to an address on Henderson Chapel at 1:21 p.m.
• Officers responded to a report of a family quarrel on the Parkway at 9:26 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 22—
• A report was issued for a break-in on Middle Creek Road at 7:50 a.m.
• An ambulance was sent to an address on Jess Wilson Road 8 a.m.
• Another ambulance was requested at an address on the Parkway at 3:30 p.m.
• An arrest was made following a vehicle stop on Wears Valley Road at 7:17 p.m.
• Police were alerted to a family quarrel at the Parkway and Conner Road at 8:22 p.m.
• An arrest was made following a property damage report on Jake Thomas Road at 9:37 p.m.