Track Santa this year
It’s true. Modern technology has now found a way to track Santa’s progress. The whole family can go online to Cheaptickets.com and use their exclusive FlightTracker system to see exactly where Santa is on the globe, what his sleigh speed is, and also his altitude. Santa’s journey runs live from 6:00 p.m. on December 24th to 6:00 a.m. on Christmas Day.
Another thing the family may want to consider is downloading a document fromwww.ConsumerFreedom.com. According to their website, some people in our litigious society, have sued others for serving them food that caused them to become obese. Since Santa is already a large man, those people who want to be extra cautious will be extremely grateful for this agreement. In it there are a number of “clauses” in which Santa agrees not to sue you on the basis of”
· Your failure to provide him with nutrition and ingredient information.
· Your failure to caution him for the potential of overeating free cookies.
· Your failure to offer him healthy alternatives like fruit.
· Your failure to warn him that cookies may be addictive.
· Your failure to warn him that cookies may cause his belly to be even jellier than it is.
Insisting that Santa sign a waiver before he chows down may protect you from a very cold North Pole law suit in which he “ho ho ho’s” all the way to the bank.